- WFUNA International Model UN Geneva welcomes youth between the age of 14 and 30 from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania who have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs and the United Nations.
- Delegate participants must be enrolled in a high school, university, grad school, or be a recent graduate under the age of 30.
- High school and university level conferences will operate separately with the exception of Opening and Closing Ceremonies and Plenaries, and the WIMUN Geneva Global Experience social event.
- University delegates may register as part of a group or as an individual.
- High school delegates must register as part of a group.
- WIMUN Geneva also welcomes advisors who have a role in planning and organizing a MUN conferences and teachers who use Model UN in their education curriculum. High school groups are required to be accompanied by at least one faculty advisor.
2. Registration Deadlines
- All registration are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once maximum capacity is reached, Delegates will be able to register to be placed on a waitlist.
- Early registration period is from January 01 to January 31, 2023.
- Regular registration period is from February 01 to March 15, 2023.
3. Registration Types and Fees
- The fee for university or high school groups is CHF 99 per group, which includes attendance for one faculty advisor for free.
- The fee for university of high school delegates who are part of a group is CHF 179 per delegate during Early Registration or CHF 199 per delegate during Regular Registration.
- The fee for university delegates who are attending individually is CHF 219 during Early Registration or CHF239 during Regular Registration.
- The fee for additional advisors, chaperones, or observers is CHF 149 per individual.
- Discounted accommodation packages for four nights (check-in April 11, 2023, check-out April 14, 2023) may only be purchased through the WIMUN Geneva registration process. Groups may purchase Room Packages. Individuals may purchase Room Package or Shared Room Package.
- Group Registration deposit of CHF 278 (the CHF 99 Group Fee plus one CHF 179 Early Registration Delegate Fee) must be paid within 10 days calendar of receiving an invoice, otherwise the registration will be invalid.
- The full amount for each Group must be paid in full by January 31 for Early Registration and march 15 for Regular Registration in order to qualify for registration.
- Individual registrants should pay their Indidivual Delegate Fee in full by January 31 for Early Registration or March 15 for Regular Registration in order to qualify for registration.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from WFUNA stating the status of their participation at WIMUN Geneva after background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation in their visa acquisition process.
- WFUNA will not provide Visa Letters and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into Switzerland. All fees are non-refundable, and it is the participant's responsibility to secure the necessary documentation to enter Switzerland. WFUNA will not issue refunds for delegates who are unable to secure a visa
6. Privacy and Intellectual Property
- WIMUN Geneva reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to WFUNA and WIMUN Geneva and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in WIMUN Geneva 2020 will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from WFUNA of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- WFUNA and WIMUN Geneva reserve the right to update and change information on the official website, conference program, and social media platforms without further notice.
7. Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certifies by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in WIMUN Geneva and future WFUNA activities, and falsification of information or impersonation will result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at WIMUN Geneva, and should the WIMUN Geneva Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Switzerland while participating in WIMUN Geneva. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social events venues.
- Participants understands full assumption of risk and acknowledges that WFUNA, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the WIMUN Geneva student Secretariat team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the WIMUN Geneva Secretary-General.